Wednesday, August 22, 2007

To make yourself smile

I think I discovered one of the secrets to a good life. I'm willing to share it with you.

Every once in a while, if you can, buy yourself something ridiculous. If you see something special and it makes you yell out, "I have to have this!" even though you may not use it more than once a year, buy it anyway. You'll have a blast telling everyone about it and when it finally comes, you'll run that box straight into the house and tear it open with the joy similar to that you experienced as a child at Christmas.

Well, folks, I can make a giant cupcake!

Can you make a giant cupcake?



Mine came yesterday. You can buy one too here!

1 comment:

Doug Walsh said...

That's freaking huge! I guess it takes a hole box of cupcake mix, huh? Just think how many Gummi Bears you can stick into the frosting! Awesome.