- I have an exam tonight that I hope to take before my head explodes. I'm feeling really good about it but will feel better when it's over
- I'm down 3 plus pounds since Friday. I'm kicking major booty this week and that goal is looking in reach. Amazing so far for two reasons:
- I sat at a hibachi table last night and only ate two california rolls. No hibachi. Impressive, right?
- I didn't stress eat while studying and pining over this exam. Nice, huh?
- I start my first yoga class this Thursday. I got a pretty mat and a pretty bag. I can't believe it took me all this time to just pick a class and friggin go to it. Geez. But it's never too late.
- Weather permitting, I'll be going on my first kayaking trip EVER April 12. So stoked. I bet I'll love it.
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
So far so good for this week:
Posted by Jessica A. Walsh at 4:18 PM