Friday, September 12, 2008

New Moon

I started New Moon last night, the second book in the Twilight Series. I came to a pivotal part in the story and cried and cried and sobbed and cried and fell asleep shaking feeling like my heart was dying. It was awful, and it brought back very bad memories of heart ache. I woke up feeling sad and lonely and tired. I tucked Mike in real tight and kissed him good-bye grateful that he was with me.

I feel a bit in a fog, not to mention embarrassed by how much a fictional story has affected me so far. For affirmation that I'm not insane I googled, "did you cry reading new moon" and luckily I'm not alone. However, I got a glimpse of a spoiler or two. It's a chance I was willing to take.

Mike's heading up north tonight to go fishing tomorrow. I'm looking forward to putting on my pajamas, making tea and laying in bed and reading until my vision gets blurry. I just hope the story gets a little more light-hearted soon - I can't take the pain.

1 comment:

Doug Walsh said...

Oh god, I can see it now... we're going to have go and visit all the places mentioned in TS the next time you come to visit.

LOL!