Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Update

Between work being very busy, moving, and Stephen King's The Darktower Series Book I, I haven't had time to update.

Here is an update:

Things are moving along. Mike and I are enjoying the house and our time together at the house in between my screaming fits about how much of a fucktard my landlord is. I can't even get into it. He's a lazy good for nothing LIAR! Everything is half-assed and tomorrow to him really means in eight days. Mike got to the house yesterday and our front door was WIDE OPEN. I don't mean unlocked, I mean WIDE OPEN. Dumbass (as Mike has so suitably named him) didn't show up for an hour and a half. We have no clue how long the door was open before Mike got there but we do know if he hadn't come, it would have been open for at least that long. He left last night saying he was going to Home Depot and that he'd be back. Fucker never came back and never called. I hate him. I HATE HIM! I wish he'd just finish up. Ahem, this was all supposed to be done June 1st. Once he's done, I hope I never see him again.

Yes, we're still moving. I cleaned the carpets Sunday and will clean them again Saturday. Painting is still almost done. I spent several hours Saturday and Sunday going along the trim with a tiny painter's brush doing touch up work and it's time consuming. Not a good thing to do a little tipsy either.

Nightmares are back full force. Mike says I've been waking up screaming about people looking in through the windows. I don't know about all that. I do recall waking up screaming the other night due to an excruciatingly painful Charlie Horse in my calf. It took half a day for my leg to get back to normal. I popped into the Cathedral yesterday morning to have a word with the Man about those nightmares. But I guess reading an unnerving, confusing, dark book about parallel worlds and demons doesn't help matters.

Friday night I am staying at the house for the first time ALL BY MYSELF. I'm a little nervous but plan to exhaust myself and finish a bottle of wine before bed. That should help knock me out. I'm hoping to get a whole lot done this weekend. Now all we need is some furniture. We'll have to rent a small truck afterall. My friend Randy crashed his Titan.

I don't know what else to say. I'm hungry and have too much on my mind.

I still love my kitchen though and love cooking in it. Overall, I do like the place. I just want my landlord to finish up his side of the deal and I want furniture and curtains and stuff. Slowly but surely. I do like it though.

No comments: