Thursday, March 08, 2007

Wednesday night review

How refreshing to have plans on a weeknight - two days in a row no less!

Kelly and I saw Pan's Labyrinth last night and I thought it was just fantastic. The story was entertaining and original, the make-up and effects were right on, the acting was very good and I just can't find anything negative to say about it. Nothing.

Afterwards we just grabbed some fast food and went back to Kelly's and ate and talked. It was great. She's coming to my house next Wednesday. I'm so happy to have found a friend.

Now my excitement is for tonight because Mike and I start our swing dance lessons finally. After that it will be Friday and then the weekend and I am looking forward to it so much I can barely wait. No particular reason. I just can't wait to read in bed Saturday morning and do all the other things I can only do on my private little weekends home alone.

No plans this weekend? Go see Pan's Labyrinth.

No comments: