Thursday, October 06, 2005

Great News!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/conditions/10/06/cancer.vaccine.ap/index.html

Those great scientists have developed a cervical cancer blocking vaccination! Please see article above. This is really great news to someone like me who now has cervical cancer for the second time. A large population of women go their whole lives needing colposcopy surgery every second or third year only for their cells to mutate after only a short while of eradication.

The vaccination was studied and came out strong with a one hundred percent efficacy!

"If all goes well, sometime in 2006 it should be on the market." - Scientist

Cervical Cancer is the second leading killing cancer amongst women who go without treatment.

I see my doctor October 13, and I can't wait to bring him the article although I'm sure he knows already.

No comments: