Thursday, October 20, 2005

A Photo

Last night I completed the massive reorganization of all my digital photos. I had no idea where any of my photos were on my computer and was constantly guessing which folder what series was in. With about eight folders titled some version of 'My Pictures' and other new photos titles something completely random, it was a mess to say the least.

I now have 14 specific lengthy titled folders on my desktop all prepared to be burned onto disks for my digital library. Oh yeah, I also had to retitle almost every single picture. I added dates too. Everyone say it now. eeeeeeeeeew, niiiiice.

I thought I'd share a very recent picture from my Special Pumpkin Picking day.



Do keep in mind that it's quite early, we're freezing, and oh yeah, showering wasn't necessary for pumpkin picking.

No comments: